Clarity, focus, creativity, and compassion: these are the fundamentals of mindful leadership. In this live online workshop, the Institute for Mindful Leadership explains how to cultivate our innate abilities to lead, and to live, with excellence. The workshop will use the Institute’s proven curricula which has been taught to leaders around the world for nearly a decade and recently featured at the 2013 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland and the 2014 World Economic Forum in Tianjin, China.
Each week will focus on a key topic of the Institute’s Leading with Excellence Curriculum. Each week’s session will include :
1. A mindful leadership topic and reflection question. It will provide immediate and direct application opportunities for increasing your capacity to lead with excellence.
2. Guided meditation instruction.
3. Purposeful Pause instructions – practical, everyday mindful leadership practices for work and home.
4. Q and A with Janice Marturano, based on live questions and those raised on the workshop’s online Forum.
5. Practice assignments shared in the Forum. Optional readings from the book Finding the Space to Lead.
6. Mid-week supportive reminders and topic-specific emails.
Take advantage of Early Bird pricing by signing up before December 25th.
Want to learn more about mindful leadership and try some mindfulness practices? Check out this excerpt from Janice Marturano’s new book, “Finding the Space to Lead” in Mindful magazine’s February 2014 issue.