Why do some people put their lives at risk for the sake of strangers? Research is uncovering the traits that lead to extreme altruism. Read More
- What the Brains of Selfless People Teach Us About Empathy
- The Science of Chronic Stress, Inflammation, and Mindfulness
- When Mindful Awareness Meets Sexual Desire
- Bringing Mindfulness to Students Suffering from Trauma
- Training the Brains of Warriors
- A Self-Guided Day of Mindfulness
- Is Your Mindfulness Practice a Political Statement?
Guided Practices & Podcasts
Mindful editor-in-chief Barry Boyce talks with writer and editor Stephanie Domet about how mindfulness helps us deepen our caring not only for ourselves, but also for others, no matter how different from us they may seem. And, we meet the Mindful Vulgarian, and talk a little about MOMing, also known as Mouthing off Mindfully.
Physical and psychological stress can ignite the slow burn of inflammation deep within the body fueling chronic disease. Mindfulness may help us put out that flame. Read More