Help Support Mindful!
The Foundation for a Mindful Society is the not-for-profit publisher of Mindful magazine and Mindful.org. We envision a world that fosters resilience, connection and well-being for all, and are dedicated to bringing the benefits of mindfulness into society.
Make an online donation today!
Our goal for 2018: $125,000
Our goal for 2018 is to raise $125,000 to keep the Mindful Foundation moving forward with our Media and Foundation projects.
What we do with your donations:
The expanding interest in mindfulness creates more demand and more opportunity. The Foundation for a Mindful Society needs your support to serve the growing community of people who want to learn more about mindfulness, and to move forward key projects that will help create a kinder, more mindful society.
Your contribution to Fund Mindful 2018 will enable us to carry forward the work we began in 2017, including:
- Expanding the Mindful Cities project, which continues to gain traction in cities across North America. Here’s where mindfulness can help repair the fabric of our communities.
- Expand our mindfulness content for teachers, parents and school administrators to support the ongoing expansion of mindfulness in our schools.
- Strengthen our editorial and design staff to enable Mindful magazine and Mindful.org to do more to help all our readers like you.
Please join us in supporting this mission by making a tax-deductible donation today!
How you can help:
- Make an online donation today.
- Send a check to:
Foundation for a Mindful Society
228 Park Avenue South #91043
New York, New York 10002
- Donate stock or securities: Please contact Jim Gimian at [email protected] for details.
Thank you for your support!
The Foundation for a Mindful Society is a 501(c) 3 tax-exempt organization. Donations are tax-deductible where allowed by law. We acknowledge that no goods or services were provided in exchange for this donation.