What actions or habits feel deeply meaningful to you?
- “Being in nature, walking, cycling, and running.”
- “Simply listening, to engage in my world and to be fully present in my own life.”
- “Drinking tea with a loved one.”
- “Meditating and practicing qigong.”
- “Daily writing. Sharing my voice connects with my inner wisdom in a way that surprises me.”
- “Going back to bed in the middle of the day if I need it.”
What is the biggest personal benefit of having purpose in your life?
- 32% It keeps me on a journey of self-discovery.
- 28% It keeps me going when the going gets tough.
- 27% It connects me with others and the wider world.
- 13% It just makes me happy.
What is the biggest personal benefit of having purpose in your life? 32% of readers said it keeps them on a journey of self-discovery.
What’s the bravest thing that following your dreams has led you to do?
- “I became my own best friend.”
- “I started ballet lessons at 51 years old.”
- “I quit my office job to become a deep-sea diver!”
Has your purpose remained consistent throughout your life?
- 80% Yes
- 20 % No
95% of mindful respondents say that they have a sense of purpose in their lives.
75% of people’s jobs matched their values and dreams