Join a small team of media specialists who are establishing the most trusted voice and go-to brand in presenting secular mindfulness to a mainstream audience. Collaborate with us by bringing your experience in brand management and content marketing to our multi-media platforms, driving continuous readership growth and circulation profitability at our flagships, Mindful magazine and mindful.org, as well as our emerging online video courses and events. Coordinating across teams, you will implement organic and direct marketing plans to meet audience growth potential and revenue goals through subscription sales from both traditional and digital sources.
Mindful’s parent organization, The Foundation for a Mindful Society, is an independent not-for-profit registered in the U.S., with central business and editorial operations located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Detailed reporting and strategic analysis of all audience data, including online, email, and print readership, promotion performance, subscription renewal analysis, and other reports as required.
- Manage and optimize SEO/SEM, reporting weekly on content trends and opportunities
- Optimize website to email conversions, including landing page, floater, pop-up, and incentive testing
- Plan and execute subscription acquisition campaigns and promotions across print, email, and web channels to meet circulation goals
- Work collaboratively to develop new marketing strategies for digital, bundled, and premium subscriptions
- Oversee email list usage across departments
Specific qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in media and communications or marketing
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience
- Proficiency using WordPress, search engine tools and related software and plugins
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to organize, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize
- Preference for work in a team-driven environment
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent, accommodating work environment, full employer-paid benefits immediately upon hiring.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates eligible to work in Canada, but candidates able to work remotely from the U.S. are also encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applications: October 7, 2016.
To apply please send covering letter and resume to Cindy Littlefair at [email protected]