Come join the dynamic team at Mindful—a public benefit corporation that is dedicated to sharing secular mindfulness to support good health, positive relationships, human productivity and a compassionate society. With a monthly audience of over two million and Fortune 500 corporate clients, we offer a chance to make a real impact! You’ll enjoy our positive and collaborative work culture. We like what we do but more importantly, we like each other.
We’re seeking our first full-time Director of Information Technology. This person will be a key member of the executive team and will be responsible for the overall strategy, planning, organization and execution in all areas of information technology throughout the Company. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience in technology leadership pertaining to the development of both software and hardware. The position will work directly with our CEO and President to provide support to all departments across the organization as well as playing an integral role in the development of new software and the implementation of new platforms. The successful candidate might be based anywhere, but could be expected to spend significant time in either of the company’s offices in Chicago, IL, or Halifax, NS, Canada.
You’re excited about this role because you would get to…
- Direct the development of technological resources for a growing company
- Bring new solutions to the growing and impactful practices of meditation and mindfulness
- Work with a variety of people across multiple departments and organizations to help leverage technology to support business goals
- Identify, recommend and manage digital assets, service providers and best practices
- Oversee the technological aspects of direct marketing including Email list management, list imports, segmenting, grouping, tagging, suppressing, etc.
- Oversee integration and/or consolidation of various software programs such as Shopify, Zapier, MailChimp, etc.
- Manage and expand critical databases for marketing and other purposes
- Provide or contract for reporting and data analysis
We’re excited about you because of your…
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in technology leadership
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in the face of change and new challenges
- Ability to calmly manage competing priorities
- Interest and background in mindfulness
You’ll love working here because…
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
- You will be proud to work at Mindful and know that the work you do is making a meaningful impact
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Deadline for Applications: Will remain open until position is filled. Seeking to hire ASAP.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] Please be sure to include “Director of Information Technology” in the subject line.
Mindful is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with all laws.