Are you good in intersections? Enjoy the challenge of being at the center and figuring things out? Mindfully? If so, our Advertising Sales Coordinator position is for you. You’ll manage your own time and work from our Halifax office, supporting a two-person U.S.-based sales team and getting your own feet wet with entry-level sales. Join us and contribute to building a more mindful society.
Who we are:
Mindful is an independent nonprofit dedicated to inspiring, guiding and connecting anyone who wants to explore mindfulness—to enjoy better health, more caring relationships, and a more compassionate society.
What you’ll being doing:
- Print & Digital sales administrative responsibilities, including:
- Ad Trafficking for Mindful Magazine and special issues
- Ad Trafficking for Mindful digital properties
- Advertiser client customer service
- Mindful Online Ad Directory
- Interdepartmental coordination representing ad department
- Print & Digital Advertising Sales including:
- Direct ad sales of Mindful Marketplace
- Direct ad sales of Mindful email newsletters & sponsored emails
- Salesforce CRM sales support & reporting
In the post-close sales process, the ASA performs proactive customer service by requesting and tracking ad materials and ensuring customer ads and revisions for all channels are in place, on schedule–and for multiple insertions, version-correct. In addition, the ASA coordinates with other departments within Mindful, including accounting, editorial, and production, acting as the primary ad department point of contact in the Halifax home office.
What we are looking for:
- University or college degree an asset.
- Demonstrated ability and/or interest in converting inquiries into sales.
- General knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to perform basic math and calculations.
- Experience with Trello, SendMyAd preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite of programs and Google document management
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain long-term relationships
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Focus.
This full time permanent position is located in downtown Halifax. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. Salary plus commission and employer-paid health benefits are just some of the benefits of working for Mindful.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and include the position title in the subject by March 23, 2018.