Register now for The Science of Compassion conference in Colorado
This international conference, taking place from July 19-22, will be dedicated to scientific inquiry into compassion from multiple methodological perspectives.
The gathering promises an unprecedented opportunity for expert and aspiring researchers to review theoretical foundations, study approaches, data, and compassion-training approaches, to exchange and debate ideas, and to realize consensus towards conceptually aligned, synergistic approaches to demonstrating empirically how compassion can improve public health.
Over the course of 3 days, leading scientists will participate in 6 moderated panel discussions:
- Origins and Conceptual Models of Compassion
- Compassion-Building Interventions
- Self-Report, Autonomic & Behavioral Measures of Compassion
- Neurotransmitters, Neuropeptides, Genes & Compassion
- Neural Indices of Compassion
- Future Directions in Research on Compassion
For more information and to register, click here.